1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

2 x JL Audio HD900/5 and 1 x HD1200/1

Condition of all items: BNIB or mint to excellent condition

Total Price: : Looking for possible trades with the possibility of cash exchange as well. See below for items up for trade.

Shipping Terms: : Could be shipped via APO AP address. We can discuss shipping options and such when the time comes.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Here are several items I have laying around.....all up for "trade" at the moment:

BNIB- Carrozzeria DEH-P01. Japan version with the 6channel amp included.

Used Excellent Condition-Carrozzeria RS-P70IIX ODR processor

BNIB- JBL MS-8

BNIB- Hybrid Audio L8V1(pair)

BNIB- Hybrid Audio L1ProSE "No.3 of 150" (black pair) (Limited Edition ring-radiator tweeters)

Very lightly used- L1ProSE "No. 4 of 150"(black pair)-original packaging and certificate included

Excellent condition- Hybrid Audio L6(pair)-original packaging included

Tested only- Hybrid Audio L1Pro(silver) and Hybrid Audio L4(pair)-original packaging included

Used for 1 week- Hybrid Audio L3(pair)-original packaging

Several Old School amps- Soundstream Reference and Rubicon, Zapco, PPI Art Series and Nakamichi (Please PM me for specifics here...too many to list)

Arc Audio SE amps- (BNIB) 2 x 4100SE, 1 x 2075SE, 1 x 2300SE
(Lightly used excellent cond) 2150SE and 4100SE-all Arc amps include original packaging
(BNIB) 4 x ALD line drivers

I've got access to just about anything car audio related wise here in Japan. Let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.

I may just go out on a hunt for these with cash, but thought I'd throw this stuff out there first. I've got too much good stuff not being used.

Cheers

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts