DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Looking for a nice 12. something that can handle a MTX 2300 at full boogie (800w) in a sealed enclosure. No more than 7 inches deep. need 4 ohms (s4 or d2)
MIGHT consider a 15 as well

Condition of all items: new or nice used

Total Price: I have a pair of old school MTX thunder 7000 10s (s4) as well as 4 old school JBL GTX8s (s4) for trade bait. The MTXs are in GREAT shape 9/10 while the JBLs are also easily 9/10

Shipping Terms: :Open for negotiation

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ONLY interested in trades guys. Im unemployed and the kids had to have christmas presents, so subwoofers are my only currency right now. no cash

·
Registered
855 Posts
I have an Image Dynamics IDQ-15 that I might be willing to trade for those JBLs, interested.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Sorry should have been more specific it's an IDQ-15 Version 2 dual 2 ohm coils. I have a PDF of the full spec sheet if you want, pm me your email address and I will send it. Do you have the specs on those JBLs I can't find much online on them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Would you be interested in a 12" Dayton DVC310-88? It is basically an Adire Shiva that is meant for a smaller box than the original Shiva. Dual 8 voice coils so 4ohm final load. Those JBL 8's are intriguing me.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you be interested in a 12" Dayton DVC310-88? It is basically an Adire Shiva that is meant for a smaller box than the original Shiva. Dual 8 voice coils so 4ohm final load. Those JBL 8's are intriguing me.
Thanks, but not interested in that

·
Registered
783 Posts
How about an actual Adire Shiva...dual 8ohm coils? Lol! Never know!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well i was gonna start a new thread but I figured id just bump this one up. looking to trade the JBLs for a nice beefy 12. looking for a D2 sub

1 - 17 of 17 Posts