DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTTF: JBL W12GTI MKII, also looking for CCF & MLV and a matching pair of batteries!!!

These are the remaining few items I'm in need of for the next build (07 Accord).

I have a fair amount of gear just collecting dust and I'm hoping I might be able to strike a deal (trade agreement) with some members :)

Here's what I'm looking for:

1) JBL W12GTI MKII
2) minimum of 50 sq.ft. of Closed Cell Foam
3) minimum of 50 sq.ft. of Mass Loaded Vinyl
4) One matching pair of new,sealed batteries

Here's some of what I have to offer:

Subs:
2-Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 15"...New
1-Diamond Audio D1 12"...New
1-a/d/s R12s...Minty
2-Tymphany LAT700...New
1-Autotek 12"...Minty
2-Jensen 12"...New
2-JL Audio 12w0 8ohm v1...Good

Speaks:
Orion HCCA 5.25" Carbon fiber cone mids...New
JL Audio C2 6.5" coax...New
Mb Quart 5.25" coax...Minty
Rockford Fosgate FNQ 4" mids...Minty
Rockford Fosgate Power 4" mids...Good
Orion XTR 5cs...New
Lightning Audio 5x7" coax...New
Tymphany Lat250 (pair)

Amps:
3-Rockford Fosgate Punch 60.2
Rockford Fosgate P400-2
Rockford Fosgate Punch 40ix
Rockford Fosgate Power 50.2
PPI PC 21400.2
2-Alpine MRV-1507
Alpine MRV-F407
Alpine MRV-T757

Decks:
Alpine CDA-9825
Clarion DXZ-555mp
Eclipse 5440

Misc:
Rockford Punch DSM amp link
Rockford Punch misc. end caps
2-Alpine MRV series amps links
Vantage (JL) 1 Farad capacitor
Monster Cable 401xln RCA's

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: WTTF: JBL W12GTI MKII, also looking for CCF & MLV and a matching pair of batterie

pm'd

·
Registered
855 Posts
Re: WTTF: JBL W12GTI MKII, also looking for CCF & MLV and a matching pair of batterie

Whats the model # on those quart 5.25s. I might have that much MLV in the garage I need to check. Where in ME are you I used to live in Kittery.

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Whats the model # on those quart 5.25s. I might have that much MLV in the garage I need to check. Where in ME are you I used to live in Kittery.
Hey man! Well that's cool, I'm up in Sanford. My wife works @ York Hospital ;)

I also have family in Portsmouth VA!! My brother works at the Naval ship yard down there! What a coincidense right??!!

So the Quarts are just the entry-level DKE 113. Nothing too crazy.

Thanks
Shawn

·
Registered
855 Posts

I just took some measurements in the garage and I only have 24 sq. Ft of MLV and only 12 sq. Ft of CCF. So looks like I don't have enough to make a trade with you. I am still interested in those MB quarts and those LAT 700s, shoot me a pm if there is anything else you might want to trade for. I think you should look at this thread though may be a good solution for MLV which is expensive to ship.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-no-question-dumb/119256-mlv-homedepot.html

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I just took some measurements in the garage and I only have 24 sq. Ft of MLV and only 12 sq. Ft of CCF. So looks like I don't have enough to make a trade with you. I am still interested in those MB quarts and those LAT 700s, shoot me a pm if there is anything else you might want to trade for. I think you should look at this thread though may be a good solution for MLV which is expensive to ship.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-no-question-dumb/119256-mlv-homedepot.html
Thanks for looking into it man!

I'll think about the Quarts and LAT's and get back to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts