DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I looked for these and couldn't find them - here is what I measured. These are probably +/- 1mm.

XXM325
Mounting flange - Outer diameter: 97mm
Mounting flange - Inner diameter: 77mm
Bolt circle diameter: 85mm
Depth - from top of flange: 43mm
Depth - from bottom of flange: 39mm
[The grille seems semi-permanently installed - it extends about 8.5mm above the flange]
[Due to the foam "spider" - it doesn't seem like the mounting baffle needs to be beveled for the cone to "breathe" (since the foam would block airflow) - though the bottom of the basket has vents. This is only a guess, but it appears that venting the cone should not be a problem as long as the enclosure extends past the bottom of the magnet and is at least as wide as the inner diameter of the mounting flange (though more is probably better). See pic below.]

Automotive tire Gas Audio equipment Automotive wheel system Coil

XXT30
OD: 66mm
ID: 56mm
BCD: 48mm
Depth - from bottom of flange: 27mm (note that the lead wires come out the bottom. See pic below)
[grille/faceplate, which unscrews, extends approx 15mm above the bottom of the flange]

Font Auto part Camera accessory Gas Metal

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
On the xxt30 the grill is removable. It threads off. Doing so also removes the mounting flange.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This needs stickied lol, have seen this asked several times. Seams odd that in this day and age a manufacturer wouldn't give all the relevant specs on their website. Makes them seam a little incompetent imo but I hear that particular brand is pretty good.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Anyone have a frequency response plot of these? Why don’t they have them? These are high end enough - blows my mind they wouldn’t put the basics out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am mounting them close to the corners of the windshield - assuming I can create a baffle that is sealed from front to back, I'm planning on just venting into the dash (with some Celluzorbe etc behind the drivers to deal with the rear wave). I'll be crossing over around 300-400hz, so the enclosure should be irrelevant (other than if needed to prevent cancellation).
I haven't seen an F/R info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts