1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Xetec 4G-600 MK2 and Helix DSP

Condition of all items:

Monster small footprint four channel German amp. 8/10 condition.

BNIB Helix DSP

Total Price: :

$350

$450

Shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Yes

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Xetec Gravity 4G-600

I was going to use these in my truck...and at the last minute decided to go with my Helix SIX DSP. Check out that amp kids.....mmmmmmm I just have way too much extra sitting around. Buy some beef, check out the bridged numbers!!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Never heard of Xectec but the specs sure long mighty on it. Anything you can compare it to sq/output wise? Also, can't find anything on how big this sucker is. Dimensions? Pretty sure I want to wait it out for an AS100.4 in time but this one has me intrigued a little. If nothing else, free bump for ya and glws

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Damn, too wide I think. HOw does this line compare the the likes of Sinfoni/Mosconi AS etc. Curious where it falls in line with other sq amps.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have never hooked it up....it's literally sat on a kitchen chair for the month or soI'vee owned it lol.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's say $250 shipped on the amp and $425 shipped on the Helix.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's say $250 shipped on the amp and $425 shipped on the Helix.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts