DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hmm, nice. FYI I spoke to my buddy who is a dealer for Crystal and the SSW6.5 sub will be available starting next month and he believes the $$ will be around 50-60 lanas each. Something to consider as well

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
I have a hard time seeing that equal the output of a 10" sub as claimed... but other than that looks good!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Nathan's exaggerating the output potential quite a bit: a single "normal 10's" such as the long-in-production Peerless CSX10 will outdisplace a pair of his drivers, though in fairness there's no room in a Miata cockpit for such a beast.

Hopefully that 214mH L is a typo!

It's also nice to see that he took my comments about the incongruence of a giant ferrite magnet in a drive-unit expressly marketed to owners of lightweight sportscars seriously.

·
Registered
531 Posts
these would be cool to see on the market....

available in the US?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Nathan (AeroDramatics is basically a one-man shop) is an American who supplies the Miata aftermarket with chrome and carbon fiber stuff. So yeah, availability in America (assuming availability at all) is pretty much a given.

·
Registered
531 Posts
cool....thanks for the info....

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those who didn't read the entire previous thread linked to, these drives are developed with asistance from Adire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts