DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, since I have moved back to York from Texas and a couple of us started Mobile Audio Sound Quality(AKA MASQ) I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in an SQ only show in York or the York area in August. I figured its pretty central for everyone between Western Pa/Eastern Pa/NY/MD/VA.

If this is something everyone might be interested in say maybe late August or early September let me know.

Thanks
Howard

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I'd be down for sure, late August would work better for me (somewhat selfishly as I am trying to sort out a meet for mid-late September). Ideally a Saturday, wife works Sundays, but no matter the day I will try to be there. Not enough shows / competitions around here.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be down for sure, late August would work better for me (somewhat selfishly as I am trying to sort out a meet for mid-late September). Ideally a Saturday, wife works Sundays, but no matter the day I will try to be there. Not enough shows / competitions around here.
Great!! I was looking at your GTG and its only about 2 hours from me so I am going to try to make it out.
As to what day I dont do Sunday shows we are almost 100% Saturdays.

·
Premium Member
1,520 Posts
I'll be hosting a 7x weekend August 17th an 18th, so dont do that weekend :)
yeah Howard, I can't judge in two fucken locations.....geeeezzzz :p

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
This is great... I may be able to make it depending on the date settled on.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill be there. too close to home to miss. What is this MASQ you speak of, sir???
Hiya Ron!! MASQ is an org that grew out of a crazy idea Robert McIntosh and I had in Texas. We are on our 3rd year of competition but our first year under the name MASQ and its slowly turned into its own competition league. We have no sponsors, no outside financial or company influences, its completely competitor driven with rules built with the help of our competitors. Website with all the rules and classes is
MASQ

·
693 Posts
:pepper:Welcome back, Chef! So when is this happening??

·
Registered
307 Posts
:thumbsup: Welcome back! I was just looking for an event close by and this would certainly qualify. Really glad to see you're back on the right coast. Welcome home!

·
Registered
278 Posts
I would like to give Howard some kudos. We didnt have many SQ comps in the N Texas area before he started the Red River Shootout that has morphed into MASQ, until he moved back and started trying to build a competition group around our area.
I am 100% sure he didnt do any of it for a financial gain, but out of a love of great sounding cars

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is this event going to happen??
Unfortunately I wont be able to do this for the 2019 season but we will be partnering up with a few shops for the 2020 season and will have 3-4 shows next season.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll keep everyone in the loop.
I've had some personal issues I have been dealing with that has morphed into something a bit bigger then anticipated, the reason for the move back east.
Once I have everything moving in the right direction I will start to host shows again. The region will once again have 4 good sized shows a year, you guys have ALWAYS been great in supporting everything I did in years past.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts