DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Zapco 400.2 LX Lightly used

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Tnutt19 
#1 ·
Here I have a barely used Zapco LX 400.2. It was powered for less than 2 months and ran very lightly on some Thesis Midbass speakers. I have two of them and only need one that is the reason for the sale.

Price: 750 OBO shipped inside ConUS.
I am open to reasonable offers but please no low ball offers.

Condition: It is in near immaculate condition. There is one spot shown in the pictures below where it was rubbing in the install. It is not a significant scratch in my opinion but you can judge for yourselves in the pictures. As far as functioning, it was only ran on midbass speakers and for a very short time. I am changing my install location on my amplifiers and no longer need this one. Although I am still going to be running one in my install still along with two of the LE 2 channel 150.2s.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Electronics Electronic device Technology Gadget Multimedia

Product Floor Room Technology Flooring

Floor Technology Electronic device Auto part Audio equipment

Floor Audio equipment Subwoofer Room Flooring

Electronics Technology Electronic device Audio equipment Electronics accessory

Product Electronics Technology Audio equipment Electronic device

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.