Product Brand & Model:
2x Zapco ST5D
1x Audison bit ONE

Condition of all items:
Both Zapco's are in pristine condition
Audison is in great condition..also the latest version too

Total Price: :
480 shipped each for the Zapco's
675 shipped for the bit ONE...dont low ball me on this one, I'm on the fence on keeper her~!

Shipping Terms: :
included with tracking... insurance extra.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Only the amps and dsp are for sale... this is right before i installed it upside down underneath the rear deck in my GLI

Additional info:

Time to change up some gear on the current car and start sourcing pieces/funding the next project!

Would anyone be interested in a Zapco ST5D (I have 2 of them), and Audison bit One (not to be mistaken by its little brother, bit Ten) DSP?

The Zapco's aren't even a year old... March 2013, and the Audison is the latest version and the DRC is in great shape as I don't even use that piece. All original boxes, paperwork, CDs are included. You already know Zapco tends not to make crummy amps and Audison definitely doesn't make crap. All of these pieces haven't done me wrong... just that time to upgrade!

Both amps were bridged powering L6SE, L3SE and bi-amping (using the 5th channel of each amp to power each sub individually sharing the same enclosure... it can be done so long as you're no dummy and know how to use a voltmeter.) a pair of I6SW in a 6th order band pass tranny line aka the "ant hill" enclosure tuned to 33hz ...sounds so clear and hits sooo hard and low it rattles your teeth ! :laugh:

enclosure build pic seen here (she's really not for sale so please dont ask :) ...she can be for sale, but it's gonna be a costly one for you... ):

I would be interested in higher end head units if reasonably priced lol or newer school higher end pieces like Eclipse CD7200 mkii, Pioneer 800PRS...something that will have bluetooth, USB/SD memory capability... Tech Flex, some 100ft OFC 12awg (and up) speaker wire, premium distro blocks fused or unfused, shorter non-crap RCAs matching brand/model preferred

ZAPCO "The ST-5D Amplifier"
Audison bit - bit One

Thanks for looking and feel free to pm me or email me vinceINvegas AT gmail DOT com

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a dodge ram quad cab,have a down fire center box now with 2 8w3v3 s..can a box like you have be made for those subs.the deminsiins I can use are 22 long x13 wide and 8 tall..or would I need to go to save the jl 6w3v3

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sure... it's all relative so long as the dimensions are accurate and you have clean power to the subs. you may not need such a complex enclosure like mine too... look up Transmission Line enclosures and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how about 425ea for the Zapco? I can entertain trade with JL HDs too.

Bit ONE no longer for sale...
the "ant Hill" may be for sale if someone want to toss me a reasonable offer. Will be replacing the enclosure soon with something with Clarus 12 in it..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.