Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Zapco C2K 3.0 (75 x 2 @ 4 ohms and 600 x 1 bridged @ 2 ohms)
Zapco C2K 3.0 3 ohm version (so ~100+ x 2 @ 4 ohms and 600 bridged @ 3)
Zapco C2K 6.0 4 ohm version (so 250-300 x 2 @ 4 ohms and 1200 bridged @ 4 ohms)

Condition of all items:
All are used from this car...

Autosound | Mark VIII Photo Album on Myspace

They are in good shape, much better than many of these beauties I see pop up from time to time. Let me know if you want better/more specific pictures and I'll gladly get them to you.

Total Price: :
3.0 - $400
3.0 3 ohm - $400
6.0 4 ohm - $550

Shipping Terms: :
Add $15 to each price for shipping if buying one amp. If buying multiple, I'll gladly work something fair out with you.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Here is all I have at the moment, but as stated above, more on request.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm a big fan of these amps, particularily the black (vs. pewter) ones.

good luck with sale. if they were the 2.5, 4.0 or 9.0's I would be all over them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Incredible amps, and these look to be in great cosmetic condition (getting harder to find). I'm running a C2K 9.0 and 4.0, and wouldn't trade them for anything, well almost anything :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Yea, I think the black is way better looking than the textured pewter. I'll try to get some good pics of each one tonight. I'll make deals for people wanting multiple amps for sure.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( awesome amp's and very patient and great guy here!!!! wish things cud have went better or those wud have been my babies!!!!
Thanks Chi Chi!!! I figured you'd be chiming in at some point. I wish these could have gone to you so they could be with the rest of the C2K amps I've sold you, but it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe next time, you know you'll get first cracks!! Thanks again buddy, I'm sure I'll see you some time soon!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.