DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please send me any offers or question to my email: [email protected], I dont check the forums often anymore and I want to be able to reply to you guys.

Zapco DC 350.2(x2):

I have two amplifiers that have not been used for over 2 years, they are just collecting dust and right now I rather have money on my hands. One of them its in like new condition, the other one has a scratch that you can see in the pictures. Both of them work perfectly and come with the needed accessories for them to work out of the box (not need to buy anything extra).

I am asking: $220 for the one in good condition and $200 for the other one.

Nakamichi CD400:

The headunit is in good shape was only used for about a week and then decided to buy a rockford, which is whats currently installed in my car.

The headunit comes with everything it come from the factory except for the fact that I butchered the power connector. You would need to find a diagram and put it back together incase you need some of the other cases. In my case, I only needed to get power to the unit and everything else was not used.

I am askin $175 for it.

Miscellaneous Stuff:

I have a bunch of things left from my last installs, zapco cables, alpine, rcas, power panels, cables, etc.

I am asking $70 for that stuff.

All of the prices include shipping, and are OBO.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP for some good stuff.

The Y zapco connector is gone, yay!! Everything else still available.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
you will get a PM on payday haha

·
754 Posts
So is that $70 for everything in the pictures besides the amps and headunit? i.e. Zapco transmitters, Streetwires combo block, fans, TR7, deflex pads, remote, ainet, plus the wires?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was until I sold a couple of the items individually. Were you looking for anything in particular? or just wanted to grab everything?

·
754 Posts
Yeah just wanted the lot of it. Would make a nice addition to my parts bin. What's now missing?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the sldin.y was been sold, and the transmitters are probably gone soon. Money talks tho, so if you make an offer for all of it minus the sldin.y connector, Ill consider it. Also, to be completely fair, one of the transmitter is missing a fuselink(?)(one of those little black links used to set the dbs)

I see your local, and if I remember from the old days you are probably from raleigh, I am in chapel hill.

·
754 Posts
Yeah I'm local. I'll let someone else get the transmitters who may really need them. pm coming...

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
only 1 unless you have a 360.4 as well :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Price drop:

Perfect Condition DC350.2 $180 shipped
Not so perfect looking DC350.2 $150 shipped.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts