1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Zapco DC 656

Condition of all items:

Item has been in use since May 2013 without any issue or incident and is in new condition and perfect working order. I will include the CD with manual and software.

I will remove it from vehicle upon sale and pack it safe and securely in an adequate shipping container. I do not have the original box any longer.

Total Price: :

$975

Shipping Terms: :

Will ship at cost through USPS unless otherwise specified and purchased by buyer. Insurance is highly recommended. I can provide a quote if you give me your zip code.

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
PM sent on amp

·
Premium Member
937 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Ah. I see. It's a gorgeous amp. Both amps are. I think i may get the Amazon one for my daily driver. I have never owned a Zapco, but that 650 seems like an excellent first time amp. It seems like the ULTIMATE active midbass, mid, tweeter amp. There was a Zuki Eleets amp on here too that was 8 channels (i believe) that would make an excellent active amp too, with extra channels for a sub.

I am drooling looking at this thing. If i didn't already have two JL 450/4 amps for my mids/highs, I'd be all over this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts