DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm not naming any prices on these pieces, I just expect serious offers. I'm not looking to make the most money from them, just some recoup. All equipment works perfectly with the SLB-U literally almost brand new. Only reason I am getting rid of the Zapco stuff is because going to he DSP Z8 has forced me to essentially dump all Symbilink equipment :)

Product Brand & Model:
Zapco DSP-6

Zapco SLB-U

Zapco SLB-T

Zapco SLDIN.T (two)

Zapco Symbilink-to-Symbilink Cables (three 1ft; two 3ft ]

Zapco Symbilink-to-RCA Cables (one 6ft; one approximately 3ft)

DLS 3" midrange Dome UI3 (art. no. 9-25503)

Condition of all items:
Very good to excellent condition. The SLB-T is an older unit and was used for several years in my car, but still performs flawlessly.

Total Price: :

"$700 /OBO for everything"

Shipping Terms: :

Include shipping price into offer.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I'm not sure how to put pictures up, but I will try.

Additional info:

All equipment, except the SLB-T, was purchased through Don Amann (6spdcoupe).

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Re: NAME YOUR PRICE ON THIS ZAPCO - DLS GRAB BAG!!

They are going to make you set a price. I suggest 1,000,000 O.B.O,

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Post your price or it will be deleted.
I am not able to edit my post. If you could, could we put "$700 /OBO for everything"?

·
Registered
242 Posts
PM sent

·
727 Posts

I am not able to edit my post. If you could, could we put "$700 /OBO for everything"?

done

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Yeah, omitting Symbilink on the new DSP-Z8 is a total buzz kill.
I'd like to see the sensitivity measurements of the DSP 6 and Z8. Everything in my system is the same, but with the DSP 6, I was able to get max output with input gain matching set over 1V and the gain pots on my two 600.6 amps nearly at their lowest sensitivity. Now, with the Z8, I am at like ~.500 V on the Z8 and my gain pots on the amps are all at full sensitivity. Both sounded great, but I had more headroom, or so it seemed, with the DSP6 in the chain. Maybe it's something else in the settings, but I feel I might have to just invest in another line driver if I want to get a hotter signal to give me a better gain structure overlap. :(

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Tuesday bump :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thursday bump

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sunday bump. Two 3ft Din-Din Symbilink cables pending.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two 3ft Din - Din Symbilink SOLD - transaction pending

1 - 20 of 44 Posts