DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
The DC Reference he is selling is not the current lineup of the DC series. These amps are symbilink only unlike the DC line Zapco sells now. Not that Symbilink is bad. In fact, its great. Im assuming the warranty is an (in house) warranty.

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
he got them when the newer models came out. i got all of mine from him. great guy

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Got three from him, too, as well as my processor. Great prices on great frigging amps.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a DC200.2 (Symbilink) that I am willing to sell if anyone is looking for an amp. I would do $145 OBO with Symbilink and 18' cable. I think I may have purchased mine from this guy a few months back.

It works great, only used for a few months, but upgraded to a 5 channel for active front stage.

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
I have a DC200.2 (Symbilink) that I am willing to sell if anyone is looking for an amp. I would do $145 OBO with Symbilink and 18' cable. I think I may have purchased mine from this guy a few months back.

It works great, only used for a few months, but upgraded to a 5 channel for active front stage.
not really the place to list it..

·
11,394 Posts
The 50 (or 60)x4.

Should have said DC Reference though.

I have the 1004 (whichever the older big DC Ref 4 channel is) and the small one would be great for me to go active and do rear fill.

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
The 50 (or 60)x4.

Should have said DC Reference though.

I have the 1004 (whichever the older big DC Ref 4 channel is) and the small one would be great for me to go active and do rear fill.
i have one i was thinking about selling actually.. the dc 360.4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts