Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS or FT: Zapco iForce i5100.7 7 Channel Amplifier

Product Brand & Model: Zapco iForce i5100.7

Condition of all items: Used, 6/10

Total Price: :$145 shipped. (OR TRADES)

Shipping Terms: :On me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:Bought here, and full disclosure I paid $100. I'm not trying to make money, but just get my $100 and for me to ship it from Canada to the US (its more likely destination) it will be expensive to do. I had it shipped to my US address and I find US shipping so much cheaper. If the buyer wants to save a little and is willing to wait, I will be going south to pick stuff up from time to time and could bring it down and ship it from within the US at I'm sure a lower cost, and I'd refund the shipping difference.

I guess you could say its $100 plus shipping, but I know shipping from here is $48. Condition is the same as received. Missing the nameplate cover, one bent fin. Minor scuffs. I did bench test it works fine. Contacted Zapco, no chance of getting a plate from them.

I'm also interested in trades for a 5 channel Class D cheaper style amp. I've realized the Zapco is too much for my old resto trucks electrical system and would require a major overhaul. I'm looking at the newer, smaller PPI, Soundstream etc 5 channel small footprint 5 channels. I'd be willing to pay whatever difference for a more expensive unit.

Paypal payment.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a bit unique with the number of channels really requiring a specific system I think. If it had 6 channels all the same output plus a sub I think the amp could have been a better seller.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At this point still for sale. Interested party I got the quote for hasn't paid after getting the total and now I can't PM them either as their box is full.

So it's 148 shipped. Its already packed, and that is 4 business day delivery, tracked and insured for 200. I won't be going south for a while now, so that's it shipping direct from me. Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Ryan

·
Registered
375 Posts
At this point still for sale. Interested party I got the quote for hasn't paid after getting the total and now I can't PM them either as their box is full.

So it's 148 shipped. Its already packed, and that is 4 business day delivery, tracked and insured for 200. I won't be going south for a while now, so that's it shipping direct from me. Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Ryan
This is such a great deal, its expensive to ship from Canada to the States!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I think you should raise the price enough to cover eBay fees and get it sold.

Unless an amp fits in a glove box all I get here are tire kickers.

This is a stupid low price!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Its on Ebay currently, BIN of $170 and accepts offers. With fees that works out to just a little more than what I'm asking here.

It funny to me, that on a BIN auction, I've had 115 views and have 7 watchers. What are people watching for? Its a closed auction, buy it or not?

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Its on Ebay currently, BIN of $170 and accepts offers. With fees that works out to just a little more than what I'm asking here.

It funny to me, that on a BIN auction, I've had 115 views and have 7 watchers. What are people watching for? Its a closed auction, buy it or not?
Ebay people like that they watching fixed price listings..... fucking morons.
no one offered you $50 for it yet?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.