DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZED Audio Group Buy #3​

Due to demand, we are bringing it back again. Because of a few people backing out in the past, we are no longer doing deposits, only the full amount with a flat shipped rate directly through the SSA Store. Also this time, there is no unit amount ceiling or minimum of people needed to order. At the moment ZED is running a little behind schedule so keep that in mind, but they are working as fast as possible to catch up. To place your order, just click the links below and order normally through the SSA Store.

Group Buy Prices Shipped in the lower 48 States:

>>> Leviathan - $559
>>> Kronos - $399

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As a number of people have contacted us, along the lines of paycheck timing or something else of that nature, we will keep it open for a while. So no exact closing date yet, and not in the next week or two either.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Can chs 3&4 be used for subs along with 5&6 for the same power output...? I'd be wanting to bridge each set...I know there is a subsonic filter on 5&6 but no mention on 3&4 so will I loose that feature with 3&4 ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
lol

What are you going to put your food in?!
:)
lol, I recently moved and couldn't keep my fridge; it was too big and the new place already had one. I won't be able to swing both right now as something came up (don't they always?). If I can sell my other amps (guitar amps that is) then I could do this in no time flat. Sacrifice one habit for another. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts