DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I decided to go in a different direction with my amps to break up the footprint and get a little more power, my last US Acoustics USA6300 is for sale. This is the ugly one. It'd be a good candidate for custom paint, powdercoat, or even polishing. If you hide your amps, it's ready to go as-is. The paint is heavily scratched and scraped, and there's some aluminum worn off at least one of the fins. However, the amp is pristine inside, and it works perfectly. This amp includes a set of plastic feet, but they need the slag ground off the cut mounting tabs for two of the feet.

Now for the specs. Channels 5 and 6 are 1-ohm stereo or 2-ohm bridged stable. Note that there are only 2 sets of inputs, but there is a gain control for each set of channels, including channels 5 and 6.

RMS, per channel @ 4 Ohms @ 12.9v: 50W x 4 + 65W x 2
RMS, per channel @ 2 [email protected] 12.9v: 75W x 4 + 80W x 2
Channels 5 and 6 only: 150W x 2 into 1 Ohm or 300W x 1 into 2 Ohms

Input Sensitivity 100mV - 8V
Slew Rate 20V / microsecond
Total Harmonic Distortion Less than 0.01%
S/N Ratio 104dB
Damping Factor Greater than 100
Phase Response Lagging 12 degrees @ 20KHz
Input Impedance 22K Ohm

Protection:
Reverse Polarity: Yes
Thermal: Yes
Short Circuit: Yes
DC: Yes

Idle Current: 1.0A
Fuse Rating: 25A x 2

Length: 15.3" (about 17" including the mounts and speaker terminals)
Width: 8.2"
Height: 1.9"
Weight 9.00 lbs

The price is $125 shipped CONUS via UPS ground. PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for a great amp in an ugly shell.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Amazing amp. I love Zed stuff...always with the pretty blue circuit board and such..

Question... This amp, if it were inverted and plexi'd... that would cure the fugly, right? Did this with the HVT tubes, went well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amazing amp. I love Zed stuff...always with the pretty blue circuit board and such..

Question... This amp, if it were inverted and plexi'd... that would cure the fugly, right? Did this with the HVT tubes, went well.
Yep, that'd cure the fugly. My original plan was to level the fin with a file, have the sink powdercoated red, and have Steve Mantz sign it with a silver paint marker.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
with two rca sets in, which output channels get the shaft?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts