DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All prices are shipped CONUS and OBO, so feel free to make an offer. I promise not to flame you unless you really deserve it. All of this gear is in excellent condition and is currently still installed in my car. I used all of this (except the crossovers) in competition and got several trophies, so this is the real deal. I've already sold the DRZ9255 and Zed Gladius, so now it's time for this stuff to go to make room for SQ 350Z version 2.0.

I will get individual pictures of everything as I uninstall it over the next few days.

ZED Audio "The Deuce" 2-ch amplifier with Burr-Brown chipset upgrade....$400
ZED Audio "Minilith" 1-ch amplifier.....................................................$200

These guys need no introduction. I am the original owner of both amps. The Deuce is a year and a half old and the Mini is 2 years old. There may be some minor installation-related scratches on the bottoms or heatsinks, but nothing is broken or bent. I'll show detail when I pull them from the car. Simply the best amplification for your dollar, period. LINK TO SPECS

CDT Audio ES-07 7" (18cm) midrange/midbass speakers........................$250
CDT Audio ES-01 1" (25mm) silk dome tweeters...................................$150
CDT Audio ES-200Z passive crossover networks..................................$115

I really love these speakers as they are they are the ones I popped my "active" cherry on, and have given me countless hours of enjoyment. The ES-01 tweeter is a joy to listen to and will not fatigue your ears. I ran them at 75w+ per channel from the Gladius and they were very musical and detailed. I had them mounted pretty much on axis in the kicks. The ES-07 mids took the 200w+ per channel from the Deuce in stride. Mount them properly and be in for a treat. The crossovers are very well built and have several adjustments you can make to the sound. I only used them in the last year since downgrading my system. Woofersetc.com info on the ES-01, ES-07, and ES-200Z.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Nice. Wish I could take that deuce.

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Web links fixed...

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for New Pics

I've decided not to uninstall this stuff until there is genuine interest. So I've taken some more close ups. If you require more pics then PM me.

Make me an offer!

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay I really need to sell these speakers...

CDT Speakers PRICE DROP:

ES-07.............$205 shipped!!!!!
ES-01.............$125 shipped!!!!!

THIS IS THE LOWEST I WILL TAKE SO LET'S DO THIS!!!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
thos 07's are KILLER mids, folks are sleeping these are the best drivers cdt has ever made, the rest of there is not so stellar, these 7's are sweeeet

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thos 07's are KILLER mids, folks are sleeping these are the best drivers cdt has ever made, the rest of there is not so stellar, these 7's are sweeeet

THANK YOU!!! AT LEAST SOMEONE ON THIS BOARD IS NOT SLEEPING!!! :sleeping:

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!!!

MAKE OFFERS ON THE AMPS!

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OKAY.....new prices! :eek::eek::eek:

ZED "The Deuce"............................$365 shipped

ZED "Minilith".................................$175 shipped

CDT stuff as a component set..........$350 shipped

CDT ES-07....................................$205 shipped

CDT ES-01....................................$125 shipped

CDT ES-200Z................................$90 shipped

Let's move this so that I don't have to resort to the 'bay. Thanks.

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bumpizm

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Final price drop before ebay. I'm not going to give the amps away, but I do want them gone to make room in my budget for my next setup. If push comes to shove I'll keep the Deuce for future use, but I'm willing to deal on the rest. I have the boxes and manuals for both amps. I have an extra grille and bezel for the tweeters. I should've known that CDT speakers wouldn't get any love from DIYMA, but these two models are really the cream of the crop and are comparable to many Vifa, Seas, Peerless, and other popular drivers. Help me out here, you know you want to try them ;). Thanks.

Deuce $325
Minilith $150
ES-07 $170
ES-01 $100
ES-200Z $75

·
Registered
49 Posts
Damn,

I guess I will take the monilith. I always wanted to try a ZED amp.

I think that will drive my two DIYMA's pretty good.

PM forthcoming

Andy

Final price drop before ebay. I'm not going to give the amps away, but I do want them gone to make room in my budget for my next setup. If push comes to shove I'll keep the Deuce for future use, but I'm willing to deal on the rest. I have the boxes and manuals for both amps. I have an extra grille and bezel for the tweeters. I should've known that CDT speakers wouldn't get any love from DIYMA, but these two models are really the cream of the crop and are comparable to many Vifa, Seas, Peerless, and other popular drivers. Help me out here, you know you want to try them ;). Thanks.

Deuce $325
Minilith $150
ES-07 $170
ES-01 $100
ES-200Z $75

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
wanna sell the gladius? ;)

I sold it a while back thanks.

CDT SPEAKERS AND CROSSOVERS SOLD!!! thank you...

ZED MINILITH SOLD!!! Thank you...

ZED DEUCE STILL AVAILABLE, LAST CHANCE... $300 plus actual shipping...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got the AMP today. Whoa! Never saw one in person before, what a beast. And nice looking too.

Nice packaging. Great deal. Great guy to deal with

Now into the car this weekend. Going to replace an old refurbished JBL 1200.1

THANKS

Damn,

I guess I will take the monilith. I always wanted to try a ZED amp.

I think that will drive my two DIYMA's pretty good.

PM forthcoming

Andy

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
duece is nice

·
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the AMP today. Whoa! Never saw one in person before, what a beast. And nice looking too.

THANKS
Thank you Andy! Enjoy it has I have.

duece is nice

Thanks, yes it is!! The longer it sits in its box looking all lonely, the more I want to find a way to use it again. It's now on eBay. 2 days 16hrs. left. 7 bids, 17 watchers...come and get it!

·
Registered
251 Posts

THANKS
So How's the Minilith?

·
Registered
49 Posts
So How's the Minilith?
Very very nice. So much more musical and controlled than anything else I have used on the subs. But alas, the car is broken, I have no stereo in the "awesome" 97 camry that replaced it. The stereo is just sitting on my table.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts