Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
ZED Leviathan v2. The last version 2 thats made.

Condition of all items:
BNIB. It hasnt been out of the plastic. As new as new gets. I talked with Stephen 2 weeks ago and this is the last version 2 that he made. He finished it last week and shipped it out. Doesnt get any newer than this.

Total Price: :
$700 SHIPPED if as a gift and $720 SHIPPED otherwise to cover Paypal fees. I am firm so please no low offers. I will keep it for anything less than this.

Shipping Terms: :
I will ship it to you double boxed, insured, etc. It will make it to you safely, I promise.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
I can get some to prove I own it lol. But its in the box... in plastic. Not much else to say or show, but I will add some when I get home.

Additional info:
I am ONLY putting this for sale because once I got it and looked at it I changed my mind on using it... I think lol. Its way too nice to hide under a seat in my '98 truck. This thing is so much better looking than I expected and would not want to see it have the chance of getting scratched in my current vehicle. And realistically I dont want to see this thing sit. But I am not gonna give it away. I would rather sit on it that give it away.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
wow. sweet, I dont blame you. you should buy the 4 channel I have and not worry if it gets scratched lol.

I got a sweet 4 channel coming I am going to use instead

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no problem keeping this and da if it. But hate the idea of it just sitting. But I would feel horrible if I messed this thing up in my truck. Mike, u sure u don't want this? Lol.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man you change your mind as much as me:D glws
I will use it if it doesn't sell in the next few days. I sold alot of stuff to get this and it made me realize that I got alot of money in this "hobby" and this is a decent chunk of money to have it get messed up.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^^^ Lol... nah. I dont think this will sell, and if it doesnt I will install it. I want to hear it so bad, I am just worried that I cant "hide" it or protect it enough in this current truck.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just re-installed my V1. This thing has oodles of power and stays completely cool. Car audio cognitive dissonance. A JL XD amp I have gets warm to the touch, and puts out nowhere near as much power.

Bump for a great amp.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is the last version 2. The version 3 will be coming out. I mow the version 2 has more crossover points than version 1. And version 3 is gonna be 180x6 instead of v1&v2 being 150x6.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Trade you a 2.90yr old blonde hair blue eye boy for that.

I will deliver.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^^^^
Hmmmm.... Tax write off, wife wouldnt have to go through labor again, built in babysitter in a few years...

Let me think about this LOL.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
He is in mint condition. I got over 1k pics.

If you need pics. Lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.