·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Zed Leviathan V2

Condition of all items: used

Total Price: : $550 shipped

Shipping Terms: : on me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Parting with my last Leviathan. I purchased this used a few years ago to keep as a spare and it has sat on the shelf ever since. I don't see using it any time soon so its time to let it go. As said before, its been on the shelf in the original box for a few years so I don't have pics handy. I have been on this forum for years and have flawless feedback. will get pics up as soon as I can.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I have one of these installed since they first came out. Great flexibility and one of the most trouble free electronic pieces I've ever owned. Hung it under my rear deck where it has performed flawlessly ever since. Somebody wants this - even if they don't know it yet :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts