DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using Zuki Eleets amps? I have been considering these based on what little I have seen but I would like to get some good first hand information before laying out the cash. Thanks.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Everyone and their momma is using teh Zuki;)Just do a search and ignore the controversey from the haters.

·
Registered
12,571 Posts
Yes !

Pat Steel is very considerate [ read...easy to deal with :) ]

Last IASCA comp I read about, BigRed took 2nd place while using Zuki :cool:

Eleets are underrated, the small 4 channel has dual everything in it [ think ...looking in a mirror ].

umm...BUY them :D

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I took 1st in rookie and sound quality 1 seat against some very stiff competition the last iasca meet. the judge commented on how I had no noise in my system among other things :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. This is what I was looking for and not all the controversy that is out there now. I guess a Zuki hater gave me the button and pushed this to the You should have searched first. I did search but most of what I found was the debate on power ratings and lack of published specs.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
What kind of specific questions do you have about the Zuki amps?

Congrats Jim!! Not that I'm surprised, but it's great to hear that you are kicking arse in the lanes now.

Zach

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Thanks for the replies. This is what I was looking for and not all the controversy that is out there now. I guess a Zuki hater gave me the button and pushed this to the You should have searched first. I did search but most of what I found was the debate on power ratings and lack of published specs.
Not a hater, just one that has read this argument before. Plus, guys like Zach are more than willing to help out, and is still running his after a long period of use.

I am glad you are looking into Zuki amps. I have too, and have looked into buying them several times, they just have not fit my install. I hope you decide to get them, and I would love to hear them in your car sometime, as I dont know anyone else in the DFW area that has them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts