DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

im searching for some informations about the Zuki Mono Amps, especially the big mono and the extreme mono.

1. What are the dimensions of those amps?
2. Any test results?
3. pictures from inside the amps?
4. are they 0,5 or 1 ohm stable?
5. anyone tested them in comparison to an arc 4000se or zapco c2k 9.0?

best wishes
stefan

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
You may want to PM Big Red. He used a Zuki Big Mono for a while in his truck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have one running a treo ssx 15. And its complete beast mode to say the least. The amp is just the regular big sunk mono rated at 100 watts ar 4 ohm. The shop that built my box and connected the amp were amazed at how clean and power and HEAVY the amp was.they called about 6 or their top buying customers just to listen to how well it pounded the single treo ssx. I stay in Lawton Oklahoma the shop is auto tech. U can give them a car and ask for aaron or mark. BEAST BEAST BEAST MODE. Dude came up and said you does competitions and he has two 15s metering at 144 decibels. I got one and he set in for demo and said my car is easily louder than his with ten more clicks left on the volume and every click it gets louder , no letting up on output from the zuki

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks alot :)
but 144 db isnt much for 2 x 15" :D there i can easy more with my 2 x 12" atomic apo.

i would love to see some pics inside the amp, anyone made some?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Unfortunately, there have not been any testing documented online for these amps. Everyone is afraid to clamp Zuki's for some reason. I would love a 1%distortion 1ohm or even 4 ohm clamp result from these Amps. I own a 4ch and would probably buy a matching cosmetic amp if i could properly design a system with more information than, "its really really loud"

·
Registered
3,436 Posts

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Unfortunately, there have not been any testing documented online for these amps. Everyone is afraid to clamp Zuki's for some reason. I would love a 1%distortion 1ohm or even 4 ohm clamp result from these Amps. I own a 4ch and would probably buy a matching cosmetic amp if i could properly design a system with more information than, "its really really loud"
We have never done testing like that on any of our amps because that isn't their intended use. It's not that there is a secret to it. Zuki Audio has just never seen the point in paying for testing in ways that are opposite of our recommended use.

·
Registered
81 Posts
All I can say is to call Audio Tech in Lawton Oklahoma and ask for aaron or Mark. They never seen or heard of sunk and I believe from the smiles on their face and all the questions they had. That they are pretty much sold that the zuki brand is legit. I am running a stock battery so I have not had a real chance to unless the potential of the amp. But my dcpower alt does great work but still need bigger battery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts