DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 2 BNIB Zuki Eleets 4's that have been sitting on the back burner. As you know, they are sold out and no longer being produced. These are probably some of the last BNIB ones out there. They have been opened and photographed, but never mounted or used.

I really would like to keep one. Unless an offer is too good to pass up.

Looking for cash or trades.

If trades, looking for some Zapco DC Ref or Reference, Audison LRx, etc.

Would also consider trades for high end front stage drivers.

For cash, since i HAVE to put a price let's just say $600 per amp and I'd much rather talk about it with you, so PM me.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Didn't you sell off some Zapco DC Ref gear to get these originally? Bump for some nice amps. If I can be of any help just give me a shout Joey.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Didn't you sell off some Zapco DC Ref gear to get these originally? Bump for some nice amps. If I can be of any help just give me a shout Joey.
Yeah, i was **** broke and couldn't afford it. But not so much anymore. I just want a DC750.2 for sub duty. With what i have in mind for a substage, i don't want to risk blowing up one of these amps

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
That will make a killer sub amp for you. That thing is a powerhouse (DC750.2)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell, i'd be happy with a Reference 750.2. The DC is unnecessary for a sub. But i like the aesthetics better.

·
Registered
270 Posts
$360 shipped?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Do they come with the CD's?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have CD's, yes. they are all yours. half go with one amp. if the other one goes too, they get the other half.

·
Registered
270 Posts
So PM me a price.

·
Registered
141 Posts
***** mistake*****

I misunderstood Patricks last email to me. He has plenty of amplifiers

***** oops ****

I want em both, check you inbox.

and for the record, Patrick emailed he has 2 new ones and 2 demos on the shelf

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
probably the last NIB non scratch and dent ones left.
Just to clarify. That statement is not accurate. I have said in other threads that the ELEETS 4 channels are being discontinued. But Patrick still has plenty of BNIB 4 channels in stock as well as several scratch-n-dent models. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this as my PM box as well as Patrick's email inbox have been FLOODED with people asking to get a hold of the last ELEETS 4 channels. There are LOTS of them left.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just to clarify. That statement is not accurate. I have said in other threads that the ELEETS 4 channels are being discontinued. But Patrick still has plenty of BNIB 4 channels in stock as well as several scratch-n-dent models. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this as my PM box as well as Patrick's email inbox have been FLOODED with people asking to get a hold of the last ELEETS 4 channels. There are LOTS of them left.
whats the percentage of tire kickers to actual buyers ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts