DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I had the amp put away safe and secure very busy with Coronavirus I've had multiple people reach out to me so there's all the pictures I can get we'll see what happens

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Price?

Seems like the most basic thing you post, when you are wanting to sell something... anything.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not 100% sure what is going on but I've edited the post five times with the price in it and then it shows it's there and then when I reset it's gone so I'm asking 999 bucks basically a thousand or best offer I put all the information requested that everybody had ask for have a good night

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
What is an estimated idea of the power output of this amplifier, heard good things about zuki.

·
Registered
902 Posts
The 6 channel op is selling is a class d. Rated 150x6 @ 4 ohms. I had one just a different color heatsink. It’s still sitting at Zed Audio cause he couldn’t figure out what was wrong with it. I took that as a design issue maybe ..........after what I’ve found out about some of the other Zuki boards.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I had a pair of 4ch v1 couple months ago...one put up at ebay for $325, sold within an hour. The other I traded to a friend....

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Are you open to trades?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts