DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
The SQ32 are in after 15 hours of burned in it sound so good, no harsh.
The SQ32 are big will not fix in most stock location, lucky mine are fix on the outside.
Thanks again jadair18

Glad you enjoyed them. I seriously dont think there is a better tweeter pair for 170 USD. I think these can compete with tweeters up to 400 a pair like the audiofrog gb15. I just swapped my Steg SQ32 tweeters for some Bliesma T25 Beryliumn and omg these take the stegs to another planet but they are 600 usd new. I would say the Blesima t25 is like a steg sq32 mated with a scanspeak d3004 beryllium.

Computer Peripheral Computer keyboard Input device White

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,

I will revoke a pretty old post but i have to clear some things.
First of all let me introduce my self, I'm the owner of Audiostatus. Pretty sure that some of people here has purchased items from me.

Regarding the "Fake" situation. All speakers we sell and even including other sellers that i have no relation with sells genuine STEG products.
The issue comes with the situation when for example you see a price of 120Eu for SQ32, its a normal price with normal margin for us and our market.
STEG is demanding us to have a retail price of 400eur if we sell items worldwide. So for example, if we are selling locally, then we can keep the price of 120eur.
Because of this reason we have stopped all worldwide sells of GT trading products and only selling them locally.

Other thing is with Fred. He is specially mad on us because we have criticized him of his work in the past. It goes the same when he tell other people lies that we and other sellers are selling fake items. This is pretty bad for the community, because that makes him the only "real" seller on the market who even doesnt have a shop. That also hurts the brand, putting a bad reputation that fakes are floating around. Well in many cases that is wrong.
On my 10 years of work with STEG in fact i have never seen fakes. And we know and have contacts on where all of the speakers and other parts are manufactured and so on. That goes to all brands, not just STEG.

So its up to the buyer to decide what is a genuine seller.

So if anyone has some more questions or things that need to be cleared you can ask here or send us an email directly to Audiostatus.
As you can see i have been here since 2013 even before Audiostatus.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello,

I will revoke a pretty old post but i have to clear some things.
First of all let me introduce my self, I'm the owner of Audiostatus. Pretty sure that some of people here has purchased items from me.

Regarding the "Fake" situation. All speakers we sell and even including other sellers that i have no relation with sells genuine STEG products.
The issue comes with the situation when for example you see a price of 120Eu for SQ32, its a normal price with normal margin for us and our market.
STEG is demanding us to have a retail price of 400eur if we sell items worldwide. So for example, if we are selling locally, then we can keep the price of 120eur.
Because of this reason we have stopped all worldwide sells of GT trading products and only selling them locally.

Other thing is with Fred. He is specially mad on us because we have criticized him of his work in the past. It goes the same when he tell other people lies that we and other sellers are selling fake items. This is pretty bad for the community, because that makes him the only "real" seller on the market who even doesnt have a shop. That also hurts the brand, putting a bad reputation that fakes are floating around. Well in many cases that is wrong.
On my 10 years of work with STEG in fact i have never seen fakes. And we know and have contacts on where all of the speakers and other parts are manufactured and so on. That goes to all brands, not just STEG.

So its up to the buyer to decide what is a genuine seller.

So if anyone has some more questions or things that need to be cleared you can ask here or send us an email directly to Audiostatus.
As you can see i have been here since 2013 even before Audiostatus.
Thank you for the post and I always took what he said with a grain of salt. Cheers

81 - 87 of 87 Posts